Join cavaliers of the Northeast (CNE)
Membership in CNE offers the following advantages/services:
- Recieve CNE's Newsletter: News & Views, published in March, July and November.
- CNE Activities - Shows, Fun Matches, Economical Health Clinics.
- Services - books, Gifts, Materials related to Cavaliers, Health Tips and articles on how to diagnose, treat and the latest knowledge concerning various disorders.
- Everyday Care of your Cavalier- Grooming tips, diets, feeding instructions, caring for eyes, etc.
- Scientific Articles - Medical studies and articles on all facets of Cavalier Health, including new treatments, new medicines, surgical techniques, heart studies culled from medical literature from around the world.
- Tips - On training your Cavalier, breeding, caring for puppies and evaluating breeding stock.
- Access to Economical Health Care Clinics
- Top specialists will be available (at low cost) to examine your Cavalier's hearts, eyes, patellas and hips.
- Seminars by leading Specialists and Authorities
- Subjects include Breeding, Bringing up Puppies, Evaluation of Gait & Movement, Homeopathic Treatment, Diagnosis and Treatment of Heart and other disorders.
- Cavalier Books
- A number of books (over a dozen) are available to help you care for your Cavalier.
In order to join the Cavaliers of the Northeast it is first necessary to be a member of the national CKCSC, USA. Membership to the national club costs $45/year and membership to CNE is an additional $15/year.
For Membership information and forms click here or you can contact call Earline Barrois at 985-748-8048.